- Do not use a conditioner or treatment prior to applying Pulp Riot
- If pre-lightening the hair, make sure to completely shampoo out bleach or toner.
- Do not mix Pulp Riot with a developer.
- Apply Pulp Riot to clean, dry hair.
- Saturation is key. Working with 1/2 inch sections makes saturation easy.
- Leave on the hair for 25 to 40 minutes, without heat.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool water. No shampoo. Conditioner on ends optional.
To Avoid Bleeding:
- Rinse with cool water.
- Use high water pressure.
- If a dark color is used next to a light color, have an assistant hold hair with one of the colors outside the bowl when rinsing the other color.
After Care Instructions:
- Do not wash for the first 2 days after application.
- Wash with sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner every few days or use a dry shampoo.
- Shampoo the scalp area only and let the shampoo rinse through the rest of the hair.
- Prolonged exposure to chlorinated water or well water will shorten the color cycle.
- While Pulp Riot can be used on hair that is level 7 and above, the lighter the hair, the brighter the results.
- For best results, we recommend lightening the hair to: -level 7+ for Noir, Nightfall, Absinthe, Fireball, Cupid, Velvet, Aquatic, and Jam. -level 9+ for Blush, Powder, Smoke, Lilac, Mercury, Lemon, and Sea Glass.
Silver, Charcoal, Black:
- The base color of silver, charcoal, and black should be taken into consideration when mixing them with other colors.
- Mercury is silver, it has a violet base.
- Smoke is charcoal grey, it has a blue base.
- Noir is black, it has a blue base.
- If Noir is used directly next to a light color, care should be used when rising to avoid bleeding since two high contrast colors are used directly next to each other.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on any $50 online purchase!
FREE SHIPPING on any $50 online purchases to the contiguous states. Free shipping offer is limited to standard USPS or UPS ground shipping only. Merchandise total must reach $50 after all discounts and before taxes and shipping. Free shipping offer not valid on prior purchases or orders going to AK, P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO or international orders. Beautysupply123 reserves the right to end or modify this promo at any time.
All shipping costs include handling and may be subject to state tax. Shipping chart, prices and delivery times do not apply to Equipment orders.
*We cannot ship some aerosol, nail polishes and alcohol based products to Alaska or Hawaii. These products are considered hazardous materials and are required to be shipped by ground-only transport due to air transport restrictions and regulations. Please go to Shipping Restrictions for more information
Serviced by UPS or USPS Priority Mail
||Approximate Processing Time
||Package to arrive within x days of order date
|UPS Standard Delivery||1 to 2 business days||4 to 6 business days||5 to 8 business days|
|USPS Priority Mail||1 to 2 business days||4 to 6 business days||5 to 8 business days|
|UPS Two-Day Delivery||1 to 2 business days||2 business days||3 to 4 business days|
|UPS Overnight Delivery||1 to 2 business days||1 business day||2 to 3 business days|
For UPS 2 day or Overnight please contact us for pricing.
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock merchandise placed before 12 PM Pacific Monday through Friday are usually processed the same day. Orders placed after 12 PM Pacific Monday through Thursday will be processed the next business day. Orders placed after 1 PM Pacific on Friday will be processed the following business day Monday. Orders are not processed on Saturday, Sunday or Holidays.
DHL - 7 to 14 days shipping
The goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/buyer. The consignee authorizes Beauty Supply 123 to import the goods on his behalf. Further, the consignee/buyer agrees Beauty Supply 123 may delegate the obligation to import the goods on his behalf to a subcontractor (e.g. customs broker). The consignee will pay the taxes & duties in addition with the purchase price of the goods